Tuesday, October 19, 2010

COME OUT OF THE CLOSET GENTLE READERS

YOU! Yes, I mean You, Gentle Reader, and You, and You, and You,

Quit pretending you don't read me. You hide in the closet with your laptop, snickering or shedding a few tears as you read my posts, but you don't sign up to be a follower.

And I know you are out there reading me. I know it because my dashboard has a stats page, so I happen to know I have readers all over the world. I have readers in frickin' Latvia, and I don't even know where Latvia is (please forgive me Latvians; I did not learn geography in school).

It's time to come out of the closet and be a follower.

Directly opposite the current post, which for the next 24 hours or so will be this one, on the right side of the page is a link that says FOLLOW. Click on it and sign up to follow, I'm begging you.

If I get a gaggle of you, Gentle Readers, perhaps someone will actually put an ad on my message center and I could supplement my meager fixed income with it. Take pity on a poor old broken-backed dumped first wife and be a follower.

I shall lead without hesitation and with infinities of love. I welcome ridiculous and nonsensical comments on my posts. Furthermore, if you are a poster yourself, then please let me know and I shall follow you in return.

Thank you for tolerating this tirade, Gentle Readers. Plus, we welcome one fellow who has just come out of the closet: Mr. G. So, thank you Mr. G.

Infinities of love,

Lola

1 comment:

  1. Latvia is next to Russia according to the spouse. I know how to get to Target.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.