Friday, October 22, 2010

DA BING

Gentle Readers,

Recently I was walking across a parking lot, headed for my car, no one in sight except a middle-aged man.

I was wearing black jeans, black tank top, and a loose silky blouse that helped cover my fat and ugliness at least a bit.

Suddenly said approaching gentleman passed by me, glanced at me, and said, Ba-da-boom, Ba-da-bing.

I was quite surprised. I looked around again to see if anyone else was there.

Not a soul.

I think he was actually giving my a compliment in his own little perverted way.

It's been a damn long time since I received such a comment. I used to get whistles, shouts about how good I looked, approaches from young men who wanted to know my name and would I want to go hither and thither. One time I was even in a mall where I worked in a jewelry kiosk, I think I was 17, and two middle-aged businessmen walked past me and one said, Now that's a good-looking young lady.

But that was long ago, and I feel quite pleased to have been noticed again as long as it doesn't go beyond a little glance and comment. Someone looked past the fat and the ugly.

Thanks, Stranger Friend. Kinda hope I never run into you again.

Infinities of love,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.