Sunday, March 27, 2011

VIRTUALLY NO GUTS = LITTLE GLORY

Gentle Readers,

I just watched Morning Glory. Don't bother. Harrison Ford has turned into Old Crag Face and I can't stand the sight of him. I used to be rather fond of Harrison. Now I think he stinks. If he were a good actor, it wouldn't matter that he has aged so unattractively. Thank God that at least he didn't end up with the young girl (Rachel McAdams).

I guess if you're drunk and this movie is the only thing on the shelf at the few video stores left in the world, then you can rent it if you just absolutely must have a movie to watch. I did chuckle once.

Also, I realize there are nut jobs left in the world who think that Harrison Ford is good looking and will always think Harrison Ford is good looking. If you have that problem, then I suppose you will like this stupid movie.

Otherwise, pass it by and say, Thank you, Lola, for watching this movie for me and letting me know I don't have to bother with it.

Look at everything I put up with for you people.

Infinities of love,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.