Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HEEEEEEY MAXWELLLLL!

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

My posts are going to be sporadic for a while, and I won't be able to visit your blog houses as often as I like. I have reading and writing and editing to do.

But, MAXWELL, how about writing a guest post for me every now and then? Maybe you could even get Fiance involved. You could tell us from Fiance's P.O.V. what you think it's like to live with you, and then maybe Fiance would tell us what it's really like to live with a Maxwell.

We miss your blog. We understand you had to stop writing it because of your new job, but an occasional guest post in Lolaland certainly wouldn't lead anyone to you.

Let us know, please, Maxwell.

As for the rest of you, please forgive my absences. I miss each and every one of you when I don't get to visit you.

Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

14 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading his stuff but look even more forward to coming back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be around occasionally. I just have to do some other stuff, too. The dogs are not working and someone has to earn a living for us.

      Delete
  2. Now I'm really curious about Maxwell, I really hope he will guest post once or twice. Don't be gone too long now,I'm already missing you. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love Maxwell. He's a dirty little &#$!. I haven't heard from him -- yet -- but maybe he'll turn up.

      Delete
  3. Come back SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like God, fishducky. I'm never really gone.

      Delete
  4. Have fun with the writing and editing. And I second your request for Maxwell to write guest posts - though I have no idea who he is, your ideas are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still enjoying "Three Daves." It's spot-on college life.

      Delete
  5. I'll miss you, too! I certainly understand about writing and editing, though. It'll be interesting to see what Maxwell comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janie, I'll miss your posts. I hope you'll get my comment because I'm nominating you for the Liebster Blog Award.

    Don't worry about responding to it soon because it took me over a year to give Emily E King the credit she deserved for nominating me for the blog award.

    I can't wait to see your magnificent work - editing or writing. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll write some short posts, as I have time, but it's wonderful to read the work of such excellent writers as Peaches Ledwidge.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and thank you for the nomination.

      Delete
  7. Been a weird week, but I'm game. I'll get something soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.