Thursday, September 29, 2016

ANOTHER NOTE ON SNUFFATRUMPAGUS

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

Last night my son and I watched a few minutes of the news, which included a clip of Donald Trump giving a speech at a rally.

As he began his sentence, he snuffled up a gigantic booger, or perhaps something even more disgusting.

He sniffed, I cried.

He sure did, said my son.

Another example of Snuffatrumpagus. Perhaps it's something he does regularly and I never noticed before the debate.


Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug


14 comments:

  1. He claims he wasn't sniffling. He lies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald Trump telling a lie--who woulda thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never suspected him. In fact, I think it was the microphone. It's a Democratic conspiracy with the media.

      Delete
  3. He blamed the sniffing sound on the "bad" microphone. I don't know when microphones started behaving badly and sniffing but according to Trump that's what happened. All I can say is that he really has to make his lies more believable. It's like he's not even trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he truly believes everything he says. Narcissists can't bear to be confronted with the truth.

      Delete
  4. Trump sniffs and has snot....just maybe he uses that to keep his hair in place. This was a funny bit with Will Ferrell and poor Ryan having to eat a piece of that meat...yucky. Those gold knives work just as well as Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing surprises me about this man anymore. Talk about self absorbed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supposedly his personality has not changed since he was in the first grade. I'm surprised he ever graduated.

      Delete
  6. Snuffatrumpagus is a GREAT descriptor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son thought of it. I must give credit where credit is due.

      Delete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.