Monday, January 9, 2017

HELLO, 2017

Hello? Hello? Are you still there?

Oh, good. I see some raised hands. 

Therefore,

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

I thought today would mark my return to blogging. I even dreamed Saturday night about writing a blog post. It was a great post, too, but I can't remember the details from my dream.

But here I am on Sunday with a little time online, and my eyes can't take it. The ayes don't have it.

Following a sprained right wrist, a wounded right foot, and a leak in the kitchen, 2017 is starting to look up except for the fact that the light is too much for me. 

Therefore, my blogging break continues. If you want to comment, I appreciate it, but I'm shutting down comments because if I read them, your thoughts will burn my eyes.

Now I need to take my migraine medication.


Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug


Here's a great cartoon from fishducky. It's perfect for Franklin, who makes new friends at the neighborhood park all the time. His latest lady friend is a Golden Retriever named Brenda. They are both fixed, so the relationship won't go beyond sniffs and tail wags.



No comments: